We are pleased to serve you! For any question or inquires regarding research and extension, you may reach our good office through the following:
New Administration Building,
The OVCRE undertakes the following functions:
- To ensure that the research programs/projects are in accordance with priorities and policies of the University.
- To coordinate and monitor research activities of the different UPV units.
- To constitute ad hoc committees to assist in the evaluation of research proposals for funding allocation from both the University’s research funds and funds from external grants. Researchers from other agencies may be included in these committees.
- To undertake continuing evaluation of University research efforts for the purpose of assisting in the formulation of policies which shall facilitate and enhance the conduct of research.
- To generate projects and activities which shall encourage an integrated multidisciplinary approach to research in close collaboration with all units in the University.
To develop linkages with other institutions for assistance and collaboration in the research efforts of the University.
- To undertake activities and projects which shall enhance the capability of the University, e.g., training, seminars and workshops.
- To publish research results regularly through abstracts publication, and to publish research-based papers in UPV's peer-reviewed journals: the UPV Journal of Natural Sciences and Danyag (UPV Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences).
- To give technical assistance to UPV researchers who wished to publish in the local or international journals.
- To conduct research symposia that will enable researchers to discuss results with peers and special public.